What do you get when you get bad service at a restaurant , and you are craving sushi but are allergic to seaweed and they have no soy paper to replace it and so you have to SUCK the sushi through the seaweed only after the hostess forgot about you sitting at the bar WAITING for a table, mixed with tequila, you get one pissed off drunk sushi deprived DIVA!
I hate it when I go out to meet people and when I meet someone attractive my so called wingman decides to c**k block me! What’s up with that!
My face thinks it’s still going through puberty, ugh
Man, do I have a lot of traffic gripes. No wonder so many people get road rage!
- Cell phones and driving…if you can’t do two things at once, then don’t. I can’t tell you how many times people have drifted into my lane because they were too busy being on the phone and not paying attention to the road. How hard is it to use a bluetooth or just use the damn speaker phone!
- Blinkers: How hard is it to use your blinker? Auto companies install blinkers for a reason. Do you know what that is? TO SIGNAL TO OTHERS YOU ARE TRYING TO CHANGE LANES OR DIRECTION! Especially in traffic! For me, if you are trying to get over into my lane and don’t use your blinker, then I’m not yielding.
- Blocking an intersection. If you aren’t sure you can make the light, then don’t try it. When you get suck in the middle of the intersection and block all of the traffic that has the right of way because your ass just couldn’t wait, creates more traffic problems.
- The fast lane is for cars going fast… please get over if you see someone coming up behind you that is going faster. Everyone knows that you are supposed to pass on the left, so if you are hogging up the fast lane going slow, how can people pass you on the left? Please get out-of-the-way!
- If you see emergency vehicles with their lights on, please STOP RUBBERNECKING AND SLOWDOWN OR GET OVER IN THE NEXT LANE! So many police officers and other emergency workers get hurt because you want to see what’s going on. Stop being selfish and show some courtesy. These people don’t get paid enough to get hit for no reason.
- Merging. Please let people merge into your lane by alternating car for car during traffic. This makes the traffic much smoother and reduces stress. Just some simple courtesy goes a long way. Besides, during rush hour, you aren’t going to get much further just because you didn’t let one car over.
Bad manners are a huge gripe for many people. Manners are what set us aside from primitive animals. Well, hell some animals have better manners than some people…sad. It doesn’t matter where you’re from, you can always have good manners. Of course, some remain to be seen. Here are some typical bad manner gripes.
- Can’t stand it when people chew with their mouth open. Who wants somebody else’s food, from their mouth, on you?! Or who wants to see it!?
- Smacking while eating. How hard is it to freaking chew with your mouth closed and not make noises as you chew!?
- Reaching over someone’s plate to get something instead of asking for them to pass it to you. NO BODY wants your arm/arm pit over their plate while they are eating!
- Spitting in public. Look, no body wants to see all the nasty crap that comes out of your mouth. It’s really bad when somebody spits on the ground right where you’re walking so you step in it! EWW! Please, if you have to spit, do it in the trash can or somewhere out-of-the-way. Everybody gets a bug in the mouth sometimes, but come on…
- How hard is it to hold a door for someone? It’s so rude to let the door close on somebody because you are too lazy to hold the door. Holding the door can make you or break you when on a date. NOT holding the door will NOT get you another date.
- Ok, this one is for the guys, please don’t adjust your privates in front of others. No one wants to see you grabbing yourself in public. It makes you look like you don’t know how to wear the right underwear or you have a disease.
- Interrupting others while they are talking. Learn some patience and wait your turn to speak especially if you are not part of the conversation. And, why do people interrupt with ”I don’t mean to interrupt, but…” THEN DON”T INTERRUPT!